Sunday, April 3, 2011

Making Money Online!

(please excuse the Title of this post. I've seen oh so many titles like these that I had to parody it)

If only this blog were to tell you HOW to make money online, it'd be much more useful to read, but alas, I'm only here to write about how I'm hoping to make money online, not (yet) teaching anyone how to do it...

I hear, from researching and reading up on things that there is no easy way about it. Sure there are little things here and there you can do that can make pennies, but i'm not here for pennies, I'm here for income streams.

An E-Book, for example, would be a STREAM of income that would be nice to have. What I am learning about these not-so-little endeavors is that they will take time to make, time to market, and time to finish. Worth it? Sure! Time muncher? Definitely.

So in the spirit of realness, I decided to tell you why I haven't been on here in a little while, and that is simply because there is a LOT out there that you can get caught up in reading about, researching, obsessing over. Simply learning how to do this blogging thing "right" can get time-consuming.

And I've realized this option (online income) can actually provide more freedom than say some of the 9-5's out there that some people feel trapped in. SO, I will try and be faithful and continue on here, writing about what is up. I have been told I should "monetize" this blog at some point, but in my mind, this blog stands for Truth with a capital T, and nothing else. Should I "taint" it, it better be for a worthy cause (maybe one day a worthwhile E-Book by yours truly! ;) But right now, everything is free and easy baby!

I will probably write later on my "moral" dillema on WHY it is so hard to make money online for Christians who do not desire to compromise their duty to be honest and forthright with others. It seems 99% of the money that is being made independently online has to do with swindling people, rather than honestly offering someone something that is WORTH what they are willing to pay for...yeesh. Again, I'll have to rant on that later haha

I'll update you all as things progress and as I learn more about all this "internet businessery"!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...how is your job going? I think we all go through that money makes things easier talk. I'm slowly learning how to become more of a minimalist. It's kind of crazy, but I'm beginning to understand how wrong I am most of the time about things especially when it comes to the green gunk in life.

    ReplyDelete